What is a Sugardate? Well, I've heard about many people setting a goal to go without eating any sweet treats for a certain amount of time. For some it might be a week, others might set their sights on a special occasion. Maybe they'd just like to make it until the end of one day!

So if you'd like to remind yourself that a treat is a treat, not an every meal indulgence, join me... Make a Sugardate.



Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Sugardate

It's time for me to hit it!  I did a great job of exercising over the holidays, but I did manage to eat enough to know it is time to Sugardate again.  So my date will be February 2.  That is the day I run my first (likely my only!) half marathon.  I figure it will be great to cut empty calories out of my diet while I train to get my body really healthy and ready for the race.  Who's with me?!?

2 comments:

  1. So sugardate, like the next time you have sugar? Lol sorry, just want to make sure! So I went a little crazy over the holidays and feel way too dependent on sweets again so no sweets here until valentines day! Just seemed like a good amount of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! that's exactly it, chantell! valentine's day is a great goal. good luck!

      Delete